View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Need Advice: Bali with FB

I have a cheapest and best solution.

Buy a wig like Mr. Unbelievable, or some disguise stuff such as moustache/sideburns/moles.

For less than $100, you can daringly go for a normal holiday without being recognised. Only when you r in the room then you f her undisguised. But if she is kinky, you can remain disguised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobojio View Post
Hi all. I’ve never posted but need help. Want to go Bali with my FB but scared kena spotted. Plan is to go airport separately and sit separately on plane. Never been to Bali before. Need help for the following:

1. Which area is very private and the villa is the stand alone kind?
2. From Bali airport, is it safe for us to take taxi/grab individually, for her since she’s a lone woman? If not is there a relatively quiet place near the airport where we can meet up and take taxi from there?
3. Any where in Bali that’s less popular where we can hang out in case we arrive on an early flight and cannot check in yet or are leaving on a late flight and have to check out of the villa first?
4. Which are the popular time slots for flights so we can choose other slots to avoid being seen?

All brothers and sisters here. I really need help. Thanks!