View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

What a painful performance by a totally unrecognisable team.... they wore Red but played like a 2nd tier club. They were taught a footballing lesson by the noisy neighbours and I am surprised SAF who was watching in the stands did not have a heart attack witnessing his beloved MU disintegrate. There was no coordination in our attacks, passing was atrocious, there was no flow, no desire, no understanding between our front line and no clue on how to play attacking flowing football.

JM has fucked about with our young players (Rashford and Lingard) so much so that they are afraid to express themselves freely with any level of positiveness and conviction. I think these two should ply their talents elsewhere... at least by doing so, they would begin to grow into the footballer that they are capable of. For as long as they are in MU, they will deteriorate further and further and probably see their career vanish into thin air.

Another person who should leave is De Gea, he has been a solid rock for us but our back line is making him look bad, old and washed out..... he should go before the fans turn on him (which is TOTALLY UNFAIR).

Lastly, I fear that despite my admiration of JM before he came to MU, I now feel that he is toxic and should he continue will forever doom our beloved club into being an also run wannabe for the premier league.

#goodbyeJM

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....