View Single Post
Old 27-04-2004, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about HIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX EMPEROR
No matter how much you have absorb information regarding sex health..The main problem is too many guys cannot control their temptation and risk for it..bbbj,frenching,suck pussy,AR,Bonked RAW which can contracted any sex diseases just ONE time. I encourage to bonk raw or do whatever stunts with gf or wife..other than that especially FLs and ONS, if one insists in bonking, Condom is a MUST, NO FRENCHING,NO EAT PUSSY,NO BBBJ,NO AR and etc...even do so the risk of herpes still exist but many still want to be hero.there is no right or wrong but want to play then pay the risk can liao!
Well, looks like you started to post some things that make sense....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281