View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaziegigs View Post
Lately had been reading bout OKT against customers or customers against OKT, well for me, I've missed my only OKT which was bro BP or black Prada, don't know where have they gone. But to some of our bros, I am fine with it if the OKT decides to punk us out, I mean over here, we have a few stables and also have good OKT which I believe, to their best recommendations of their gals...

I do encountered once with one stable, OKT was good but the gals that I've chosen, was bad in service, you should knew it yourself and your it's entirely up to you to complaint to the OKT bout their gals and this what we've called a formality trust with customers and the OKT.

It's alright if we defamed them over here as just to make us be extra careful when choosing them, but ultimately it's our own choices if we and the OKT has that connection.

Anyways just my 5cents sharing bros and missing my OKT bro BP...! HUHUHU.... PEACE YO..!
Well said!