View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
RTF FR for Earn from Rolly Polly

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=669674

Looks : 10/10 :
Sweet Young Thing Look and very cute. Like those SG SYT u see on town during weekend.

Body : 9/10 :
Have quite a sexy SYT body you would like to bang. She have a sexy butt which is very curvy when in doggy style. Sweet scent on her body

Boobs : 7/10 :
Cute small perky brown nipple boobs. Definitely suck-able and she will hold on to your head to suck on it more.

GFE : 8/10 :
She is just being herself which is somehow cute and natural. She talk and share a lot so it is quite entertaining.

Fingering : 9/10 :
Ok she love fingering a lot. I finger her once and stop and continue my deed than later she request to finger her more and this time I turbo speed and water just flow out.

Frenching : 8/10 :
Give me the feeling like when we just started learning how to french and kiss. Non-commercial.

BBBJ : 8/10 :
She did it slow and steady and without using hand to hold. Very very SHIOK feeling!!

FJ : 8/10 :
She actually cowgirl very well. A great body to bang and she smells real good which make you bang her more SHIOK!

RTF :
She is worth to RTF for sure. Easily full house every day.

OKT : OKT was quite professional though initially got a bit of miscommunication and hiccup. But OKT still handle well.. Good Job Bro!!
Thanks for the FR bro