View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Kitty from emma:

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=673565

Looks :- Very close to that photo where she is cupping her boobs. Cute GND with sporty tan. Wore light makeup for the session. Early 20s and looks older under bright lighting. Says she is a club dancer and i suppose all those late nights and alcohol takes a toll.

Figure :- Lean and lithe dancer's body. With round ripe natural boobs unspoiled by breastfeeding or childbirth. Maybe C cuppers? Not bad for her petite size.

FJ :- Bonked her in multiple positions. Wanted to CIM for finale but she shook her head; no choice, have to obey the lady and resume pounding her pussy deeper and faster. She is so cute, several times covering her mouth to stop from crying out and being heard outside (we used the ground floor room just next to the living area )

GFE :- Like a spoiled and pampered gf feeling. Straight out of the shower, dived under the covers, said she was cold and sleepy. Spent some time breaking the ice with her, intermittently frenching, stroking and finding sensitive spots. Made me do all the work of warming her up until she was wet and purring.

She likes hello kitty and has it tattooed on her upper arm and also showed me photos of her pink kitty-themed room back home. As for her own "kitty" ... it's shaved!

Overall :- Worth paying the 110/2/90 just to ravish those boobs and body. Added some tips + pastries.

Having tried both Bliss and Kitty from this stable, both SYT GNDs with superb natural boobs and around the same price category, I'd say Bliss still has a slight edge thanks to those nosebleed-inducing boobs of hers and her service. Where do they find these girls ... absolute value for money