Old 11-12-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aulex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Dont really like to post FR because i'm too lazy. But since i got 1st blood today and promised bro regentlust so shall post haha.

Loosk: 7.5/10
slightly tanner than photos.not those dark skinned thai girls, just a slight tan. what are the odds you can find a very fair thai girl in these stables anyway. Got fair ones but not my type haha.

Body: 7.5/10
nice fatty meaty ass that i like. dont really like those girls that have no ass, all just bones, doggy them makes my groin hurt. this one got the piak piak sound . curvy body, dont expect the tall slim model. But shes NOT fat, not chubby either. Has a tattoo on her lower back. My type. Hahaha.

Boobs: 8/10
Enhanced C. But it isn't those kind enhance until hard hard one. This one still can feel the original soft soft boobs.

French: 8/10
Good long wild frenches. she does not shy or run away from frenches. doesnt feel like kissing a dead fish or feel bobian then kiss one.

BbbJ: 8/10
long with good suction. doesnt suck just the head, goes slightly deeper.

Painting: not a fan of painting. but slightly trimmed anyways.

FJ:8 /10
obliging in various style, hard working and wont complain long or look bored when you are not the kind that cum fast. with slight stereo. like her nice ass when i doggy her with the piak piak sound.

GFE: 8.5/10
Communicated with her in thai all the way, so dont really know how good is her english. doesn't use handphone like some girls, more chitty chatty with you.

Overall: 8.5/10

RTF: Yes! But still will try other girls first :P