View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Rough daily routine:

10.30AM: Wake up
11AM: Go farm if necessary
12PM: Kopi
1:30PM: Lunch
2:30PM: Massage
3:30PM: Back to room
7PM: Dinner
8PM: Back to room
11PM: Head out to club

Clubs I went to:

68 (In front of 4896): Was terrible. Was almost empty at 11:30PM, and other tables were leaving as we sat down. We found out why shortly after, as PRs were flocking to our table to drink our beers and then beg for tips. Left after the beer finished.

77: Quite happening, went there on night 2 & 3. A lot of 8-9/10 quality PRs.There is a dedicated server that is also the drug dealer walking around with a black sling bag. Girls wanted to get some so I gave them THB1000 for a few joints and a tiny bag of K. I don't partake so that's really the only info I have. Something I found cute was that the girls don't actually smoke the joints themselves; the servers will take drag out of the joint then they and the girls would cup their hands in front of their faces and then the server would blow into the girl's face.

I spent about THB2000 on drinks per visit to each club. You get a drink card for any unfinished bottles, which you can use to get your bottles back the next time you visit. No idea if there is anything other than beer because the menu I was given only had beer, and everyone was drinking beer.

After clubbing, walking out of the club, if you turn left and then right towards the main road, there is a ba mee(บะหมี่) shop, which we went to before walking back to the hotel.