View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: s3xcy. KL info and weekly ktv gathering

Hi guys ,
Just an update that Empress Lounge at Plaza Armada has changed mangement , and the iconic Delux NightClub at Jalan Ampang is also closed .

I presume that , since you've invested interest to visit Empress Lounge , you're mostly looking for Sabahan / Malay girls . The girls at Empress are wild , daring and you could say fun . Definitely for those looking for a wild time . A comparison that I would say is better would be :

a)Club Vivo Eastin Hotel
b)Mercury Club Seksyen 19, PJ

These two are the prominent ones having in house Malay girls who look decent enough . Girls are wild , raunchy , and playful .

The pricing could range anywhere , between RM1000 - RM2500 .Depending on how many girls and drinks are packaged in the room .

If you're in KL , and you're looking for Malay girls , there's an OKT specializing in them . You can PM me for further details .

Besides that , you can also visit Saboon , 3rd floor , or floors above . As for Saboon , they have about 30 in house girls , mixture of Malay , China , & Vietnamese . Saboon aka Season Towers . Girls can be brought straight to the room for under RM300 or , brought to the KTV to have some fun .

Hope this helps !!