Old 26-12-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nohopeanymore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hpv

Recently i was diagnose with hpv. I got it from my ex. She also didn't know she got it. I got it since last year and also there a previous doc that i went mis diagnose as moles.
I already in my late 30 and i do want to get married and have a family but i couldn't do it now. There no cure for hpv and i cannot recover. The virus will stay dormant even i recover from infection and there a risk i will pass it to anyone i have sex with.The doc that did surgery for me didn't give me much info on hpv and was quite impatient. I was quite piss off at that time. I got all my info on internet.
I can say i a decent man. I never go for prostitutes, fl and ons. Even when friends go i will find excuse to not go. Even i am approached, i leave the gers alone. I know the risks.
Some of my friends change gf like underwear and they still well and kicking but i am down with this kind of shitty sickness. I feel i don't deserve this.
It really unfair but nothing is fair in this world. Life sucks hard. I never been so down in my life, feeling depressed and hopeless. I cried many times. Sometime i feel like killing myself and end it all.