View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 02:50 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Nicole Seah Joins The Wankers! Wanking In East Coast GRC! Upturn Lim Where?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE - Notable opposition figure Nicole Seah has thrown in her lot with the Workers' Party (WP) - with observers saying she is its most prominent newcomer since the last general election.

The former National Solidarity Party (NSP) candidate is now walking the ground with the WP in East Coast GRC and was spotted, for example, at a door-to-door food distribution exercise in Bedok earlier this year.

She began volunteering with the party's media team after the 2015...

Nicole Seah Joins The Wankers! Wanking In East Coast GRC! Upturn Lim Where?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.