View Single Post
Old 24-03-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

Tan and I shared a chicken tikka appetizer, Stan and Kathy had the garlic shrimp tikka. For entrees, Stan had chicken dhaba curry and Kathy got a vegetarian dish called aloo gobhi. Tan got mutton vindaloo, and I got lamb in something called Josh Rogan I wondered if it was named after a chef, or it was actual Indian words which merely sounded like a name. All four of us got the Kashmiri pulao rice. Kathy and I got the kuchumber salads, Tan the raita, and Stan the mango chutney. There was a little tasting from everyone's plates, so we could get a bite of everything. We all skipped the desserts. 

We made plans for Stan and Kathy to pick us up in a boat at ten. Tan called our butler, Roberta, and arranged for picnic type food from the Jerk Shack to be delivered at 9:45. We planned on being out on the boat all day, until it was time to return for supper. Since we were on the boat, we were going to dine at Gordon's Pier Restaurant. It wasn't far from the bungalows, and we could tie up and eat, then return to our place. The only problem was Gordon's required resort evening wear, so we'd have to bring dressier clothes with us after a day on the water, pants or jeans and sleeved shirts for the men, dresses for the women, appropriate footwear. Sandals would do. Made no sense to have a place called Sandals if they weren't always appropriate footwear. No t-shirts, swimsuits, flip-flops, or shorts. 

We walked back by ourselves, the Wrights going back to their place. I was disappointed in the way I'd treated Tan earlier, through no fault of his own and determined I would be especially nice to him tonight to make up for my drunken taciturnity and for fucking around on him. I remembered my gift from Tiffany and her telling me it was something both Tan and I could enjoy, plus it was waterproof. 

"I have something I want to do with you tonight," I whispered to Tan as we entered the front door. "Something good. Fill the tub with water and get in. I'll join you in a few minutes." 

"Sounds intriguing. I'll get right on it." 

He went out onto the deck and started filling the tub, stripping off his clothes and leaving them on the bed before climbing into the tub. I went into the bathroom and found my Vibe. I removed my clothing and inserted the Vibe, though I left it off for the moment. Naked but for my device I went out to the tub. I found the curtain Kathy told me about and pulled it around the tub, shutting us off from the prying eyes I knew were out there. Tan noticed the pink device on my otherwise bald mound and asked what it was. 

"You'll see in a moment," I said. "Sit up on the edge of the tub." 

He sat on the edge of the tub and I enclosed his penis in my warm, wet mouth and sucked until he was erect. 

"I like your idea so far," Tan said, grinning, when I told him to sit down in the tub again. 

I placed his shaft at the entrance to my sheath and slowly sank down over his full length until he filled me completely. I handed him the remote. 

"Play around with this remote until you find a speed and pattern that you enjoy, Tan. Tonight is all about you. I want this to be memorable for you." 

Tan turned on the Vibe and we both felt the vibrations, me on my clit and g-spot, him on his shaft. "Whoa. That's intense." He started cycling through the different patterns. Apparently, he found one he liked, because after going through them all, he went back to one and left it there. He set the remote down. When he did, I started riding him, moving up and down his shaft as the vibrator started bringing both of us toward a peak. He helped me along by squeezing and kneading my tits as we kissed like sex starved teenagers. Mine occurred first. The vibrations on all my nerve centers combined with the fat penis filling me sent me crashing off the cliff, and I started shuddering in euphoric delight, unable to move save the trembling of my body. When my orgasm finally eased, I started riding him some more, faster this time, the water sloshing and splashing with our movements. 

I felt his organ swell and disgorge his milky offering. I was so close to my second climax, I didn't slow down a bit as his balls emptied his load. A minute after his orgasm, I shuddered through another myself, so intense I cried out, my moans of lust rippling across the water like waves. I felt Tan begin to shrink inside me and urged him to the top of the tub again so my lips and tongue could clean our passion from his shaft and work to restore him to hardness again. He barely had a moment to relax before he was swelling to throat filling stiffness once more. I climbed aboard his rigid organ and rode him hard, climaxing four more times under the assault of his shaft and relentless vibrations of the Vibe before he released within me a second time. The vibrations became too intense in his sensitized condition and he scrambled to find the remote and turn it off before being overwhelmed him with the stimulation. 

When he shriveled and fell from my vagina this time, I let him, as shaken by my orgasms as he'd been. I relaxed against him, resting my head on his shoulder, little shivers still caroming around my body like a ball in a pinball machine. 

"That was pretty intense," Tan said, leaning back in the tub. 

"Did you like it?" I asked, wondering if he'd enjoyed it as much as I had. 

"It was extraordinary," he replied. "What is that little gadget?" 

"It's called a We/Vibe personal pleasure device." 

"Where did you get it?" 

"A party gift from Tiffany. She said you'd enjoy it as much as I did. As you can see, it's waterproof, and both you and it fit inside me at the same time. I understand you can get an app for it on your phone, though I haven't checked it out yet." 

"It certainly bears more experimentation," Tan said. 

I got out of the water and started to remove it. Tan stopped me. "Not yet. I'd like to play with it a bit more." I smiled down at him. 

"As you wish, my prince. I still need to get out of the water or I'll turn into a prune." 

I dried off, careful not to disturb the positioning of the Vibe and went into the bedroom. Tan followed me in. 

"Lie down on the bed and spread your legs. Keep them spread," Tan ordered. I obeyed. 

"Grab the headboard with your hands and don't let go for anything. I want you to tell me which pattern you most enjoy." 

I gripped the headboard and he started through the patterns. Several of them felt nice, but the fourth one was especially effective in arousing my ardor. I informed him of my choice and he went back to that one. Then he watched me; telling me he wanted to see me as I orgasmed, to see my face as I surrendered to passion. I came for him, shivering as waves of ecstasy swept through me. He didn't stop, watching my body compelled to another pinnacle, then another. 

Tan watched me orgasm over and over, until it pained me to climax again, to feel my body spasm and shiver without pause. When I asked to stop, he denied me. When I tried to close my legs, he held them open. He said he loved the expression on my face when I released, the pleasure coursing through my body writ plain upon my face. I told him he was cruel and he said how can it be cruel to give me pleasure. I wondered if he already knew of my infidelity, my dishonor, and this was his punishment, to force me to cum over and over, but I could not ask. I could only suffer, the moans wrenched from my body, one after the other. 

When the Vibe died, he pulled it out and replaced it with his cock, sliding easily into my saturated, cum slicked sheath, once again no more than a vessel for his seed. He rode me hard, demanding my surrender, not making love, but fucking. Despite my fatigue, imposed by the number of times I'd spasmed already, I climaxed twice more, unable to resist his need, his strength, his domination. I mewled when he swelled and inundated my vagina with his sperm, the last few thrusts short and hard. Sated, he pulled out. I was finally allowed to close my legs. I curled into a ball, my clitoris numb from the vibrations. 

"Do you love me, Tan?" 

"Of course I love you. Why would you even think I don't?" 

"What you just did, didn't feel like love to me. Maybe lust, maybe anger, maybe some combination of emotions, but it certainly didn't feel like love. You wouldn't even stop when I asked you to." 

"I was giving you orgasms, Brenda. You were cumming. What more could you want?" 

"The last few I had gave me very little pleasure, Tan, mostly pain. The physiological response was the same but I was too sensitive to enjoy them. They hurt, Tan. It felt like you were trying to hurt me in a particularly sadistic way. To take something which should be joyful and pleasurable and make it not. How would you like it if I continued to give you orgasms past any point where it ceases to be enjoyable? To continue milking the seed from your body past it's capability to produce any more? To ignore the point where I'm abrading your cock to continue rubbing?" 

"It wasn't my intent. I'm sorry." 

"Why wouldn't you stop when I asked? You don't believe I'm capable of recognizing when the sex is no longer fun for me?" 

He tried to wrap his arms around me. I shrugged him off. 

"Please leave me alone," I said. 

I'd tried to make the evening special, to atone for what had happened today. Instead, he'd gone beyond what I'd hoped to provide and turned me into a fuck toy. The worst part was; I was beginning to feel it might be all I deserved, and maybe all I was good for. I went to sleep on the far side of the bed from my husband. Our first fight and I felt worse than I had when I was being fucked on the beach.