Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Antifreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlAsia View Post
fuck u lah stupid idiot.Of course we are clean.The gals should make sure themself clean.if not do not offer such service to customer.herself know that clean or not but still wan offer to customer.U can force her to do raw if she not allowed ? think lah bastard
That’s why In view of so many successful cock slips in ML39, I’ve warn Bros to Chiong safe Liao, even bbbj By her is also a high risk thing now. There are so many other MLs in the shop, why put urself at risk?
You can’t blame ML39 for not screening thou, because some are std carriers, they themselves do not have any symptoms esp for ladies. No symptom u also won’t go screen yourself right? You already know there are many cock slips in ML39 yet you still do raw, you are just taking chance. It’s a matter of time only. U don’t need other Bros to report they have std, coz if they have its very unlikely you will be spared.

Having said that, please make an appointment with the address I’ve provided, to have yourself screened before going to other innocent MLs who are here struggling to make ends meet.

Bros There are many other MLs out there be it in the shop or other shops. Want FJ go FJ joint, don’t go to b2b HJ joint to have these cheap thrills. The choice is yours, it’s your life. Raw is war. Happy chionging