View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Long time agent Bet888 shuld be the No.1 SBF bookie here

This agent in SBF very long liao. More than 10 years easily. Outlast old time agent like Kums and Yurianti

Deposit very fast credit in (less than 5mins)
Withdrawal also very fast (less than 10mins), although big amount might need a bit more time.

Only downside is he got no promotions .. but then this shows that he is so reliable he doesn't need promotions to attract punters to put deposit money with him. You don't have to worry about losing your deposit or not being able to collect your winnings. Peace of mind.

Honest agent. Last week I got a losing bet (result from livescore is I lose, statement also put lose) but it was overturned and end up as cancelled, so my bet is credited back into my account. I didn't know till I top up again after a few days with him and realized why got extra credits. Other agents might have act blur and took away the credits.

Doesn't chat much , but sometimes got problems he will help you. But sometimes his no means no.

During this time, its important to choose a reliable agent. If you choose wrong agent and dont later win liao cannot collect money , this will F your mind in this time. Who agree with me ?

Bigger and better