Old 03-05-2008, 01:27 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
atlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Was in Berlin at the end of April, visited the FKK club near the ICC. 70 Euros for entrance, 60 Euros for each session, 30 Euros for a massage. Good value.

For 70 Euros, you get free food around the clock, pole dance show, 50-60 naked girls to feast your eyes on, a choice of two movie theaters non-stop XXX-rated movies and often free view of live fuck jobs. The girls will actually do you in the theater. The europeans have this thing about doing it in public I guess.

I had a massage, did a Russian girl and a Greek beauty in the 4 hours I spent there. Earlier I approach a Bulgarian, she was tall, quite a stunner, but a bit too cold for my liking, not me, I noticed that she was the same to everyone. Because she was quite a stunner, everyone seems to be going for her. Good that I decided to give her a miss.

The Russian was fun and playful when she needed the fuck and $$. Unfortunately she was not so good once we got in the room. Wanted to upsell, asking for extra for CIM and the likes, what a turn off.

The Greek girl was FIRST CLASS. Beautiful girl, big eyes, dark hair, good body. Like a model. Top notch service, appreciated my business. BBBJ right at the sofa in the theater. We moved to a private room for the FJ, she would be more than happy to do the whole business in plain view of the rest. Good FJ in various position, no rush, GFE. Made my day.

IMHO, good value for the experience.