View Single Post
Old 19-05-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Im also not able to find the thread ..I’m giving up let’s start from fresh .. anyone knows WL who like Rough/hard hammering sex ..
So far of the WLs I bonked and are still currently working. only two can really endure my heavy pounding. AnQi (1425). A few occasions of ramming her hard and furious for net 40 mins and didn’t eject but she could take it readily. Even asked me to pound her harder.She even pounded on me concurrently in missionary. Mi Xue (16W02) , pounding her for about net one hr 10 mins and ejected and the session seemed like a piece of cake to her. Both are pretty to me.
However, strangely and is still a mystery to me, lol, I collapsed in net 10 mins when bonking Yuan Yuan (1649) and Ruyi(1658a). I felt superb sextified and lousy, with mixed feelings, after bonking them ......hahaha .....sigh knn !!!