View Single Post
Old 21-05-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
So far of the WLs I bonked and are still currently working. only two can really endure my heavy pounding. AnQi (1425). A few occasions of ramming her hard and furious for net 40 mins and didn’t eject but she could take it readily. Even asked me to pound her harder.She even pounded on me concurrently in missionary. Mi Xue (16W02) , pounding her for about net one hr 10 mins and ejected and the session seemed like a piece of cake to her. Both are pretty to me.
However, strangely and is still a mystery to me, lol, I collapsed in net 10 mins when bonking Yuan Yuan (1649) and Ruyi(1658a). I felt superb sextified and lousy, with mixed feelings, after bonking them ......hahaha .....sigh knn !!!
YOu must be handsome and give lots of tip. Anqi always siam to the side and refuse deep penetration and she said it is too painful . Keep adding lub in between which really put me off