View Single Post
Old 16-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 20
FKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Group for divorced/sexless marriage/singles

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonned View Post
Added you on Wechat bro. Come share with us about the strange stuffs. Perhaps we can learn from it too :-)
me i was married for 9 years.first 3/4 years all ok then come the problem. she force me quit my job which i work from normal administrator all way up to director level. for more money she ask me to start my own company. so when u do startup less income all the problem start to come. keep on scolding and scolding till i start to faint at home.

then i got a strange sickness which is whole body in pain. until my heart rate fall to 40pm and i was send into icu. doctors start to shutdown my nerve system because the pain come from it. so i will put in coma and out of it on and off switch kind but i am alway in semi con stable. once my ex wife was in hospital i throw my phone at her and shouted i am scare doctor was there and saw what happen. he start to gather stat and found out that once she is around. my heart rate went down all my stat is really bad. so he bring me out of coma and get a mental doctor to talk to me. i dont feel anything so they put me into subcon again and video me.

all the truth came out i was subpressing all my emo and the amount of stress and mentally abuse i went through was too great. so the rest follows as the family step in. i was active at all in the forum till recently because i dont fuck around when i am married. this is my story