View Single Post
Old 27-04-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: FB True adventures......

As promised part 2 of my recent sunday sexcapade. So when i woke up wtf i slept an hour so i slowly started tuning her nipples and shift one habd below. After awhile i signal her too start sucking my cock. While she sucked i tried to push her head down and thrust up hehehe causing her to gag a few times hehehhee. Once hard told her to sit on me and we started fucking she came twice on top hehehehe while i was fingering her asshole. Shifted ber to the edge of the bed spread her legs and just dived in and pumped her fast and furiousher eyes was closed and she was moaning away told her to put out her tongue and started sucking it hehehe after shoved my finger in ger mouth and she sucked it greedily. She was sooooo wet when i pulled out and tried to put my dick in her ass. No objection so proceed to put in she was so wet that when my head went in she just suddenly cried pain and wanted to push me away. Me being the nice guy (yeah right) that i am told her to relax and forcefully pushed it all in her. After inside i did not move for abit for her to get accustomed to my cock in her ass. After awhile started pumping hehehe. She was actually shaking all over hehehhe so stopped pulled out (it was actually clean) and told her rest abit after rest bj abit started fucking her pussy again after awhile shifted my cock to her ass again this time was better..... Was asking her if she liked my cock in her ass and she said yes babe hehehehe. Turned her sideways and pentrated her ass again and it was tight tight tight!!!! Really dun wan to cum yet so stopped frenched her again and played w her small nips. When i felt ok put in her pussy first doggy!! Asked her to stand up and fucked her doggy while standing. When lubricated pulled out and aimed at her darkside and pushed it all in she grunted and asked me slowly pain hehehehe. Started slowly and fucked her faster and faster and harder and harder til i felt the end cumming pulled out and came in front of her pussy and ass! Laid down after and realize i have fucked R for around 50 minutes!!!!! Recep calling already so quickly shower and checked out. This one abit sticky so have to be careful hehehehe.
Well thats all for now rhank you for bros support and upz! More to come soon.