View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future
Worth the squirt! Geylang based 7.5 / 10 SYT for only $60 ! ! !

All credit should go to Bro poka7750 for this gem. He is traveling and asked me to help arrange a thread.

The facts:

Name: Xiao Pei

Look: 7.5 / 10 for face (some OKTs would rate her 8.5 / 10), and this is without make-up. With proper make-up, easily babe status.

Body: Long hair. Thin, small, innocent body. Soft, natural B- breasts, unfortunately with black nipples.

Cunt: Quite thick, natural pubes. Even though her nipples are black, her labia is pink. Nice clit, clean, no smell. Allows gentle fingering (for me – not guaranteed for all)

Service: Excellent soft bare-back blow, but with some cheating hand action. A little passive in fucking, but all positions possible. A little bit on the rush side for me as I parked illegally. Action was in Geylang and with constant raids on H81, I highly recommend the ex-GL150 houses that rent out rooms for $10. No need to register and with free parking at doorstep (but for me was occupied by another cheongster). At the moment GFE top standard, but better try her early before she turns into a seasoned, cynical, jaded pro. (and at such a young age.)

Price: $60. Worth the squirt! Recommended for price, face and body.

I am away for the weekend, so will only distribute from Monday onwards.

With impending raids, only those who qualify will get it:

Power 4 – 10 need 35 points
Power 3 need 50 points
Power 2 need 100 points
Power 1 need 200 points
Power 0 need to call adpost

After my return fuck in about 3 weeks (at least 10 FLs need to try first), the contact will be liberally given out, since I suspect she is a Lorong 28 streetwalker anyway.