View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3697 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

As usual, I am hoping for a Man Utd push to a top 4 finish, 6 pts off 4th place atm.
How they won against Liverpool was surprising for everyone wasn't it ? If that spirit continues to prevail, top 4 piece of cake.

There are a lot of hints on things happening after end of season, knowledgeable staff coming in, offloading dead weights and overpaid players.
Varane has allegedly offered or is willing to cut down on his wage, feel he is one to keep for his calmness and quality if true, tho I don't know what he is paid now.

So many players for defence but few really quality , and Hojlund needs a partner to take the heat off him in games and injuries.

I think transfers will no longer be the call of ETH anymore, which is a really good idea.

Will be very interesting to see if ETH is there at the start of next season.