View Single Post
Old 21-06-2015, 03:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

Damn busy these past few weeks. OC also back so access to PC a bit limited. Was able to RTF only one WL. Reposting here to let bros here know her service still song song gao Jurong. For the smelly cunts who think I’m an OKT 1612 clone, you can bugger off at this point.

Repost

Name: Summer
Origin: Wuhan
Height: estd 1.6m in heels
House: 1612

Looks: The more I see the more I like. Very young nubile SYT with sharp features. Electric flashy eyes. When she smiles two dimples appear magically at the corners of her mouth. Long luscious hair that runs past her shoulders. Very coquettish and alluring appearance.

Body: Lithe and waif-like figure. More toned than when I last saw her, must be the sex that’s doing her figure good. Summer has two dimples at the base of her spine, hinting that she loves to fuck, and she does! Pussy hair is neatly trimmed, with her pussy lips peeping out and beckoning. Voice is slightly coarse, which I found incredibly sexy, macam fucking Zoe Tay.

Boobs: A+ cups with longish raisin nipples which got hard in a hurry when licked. Nice to grab during fucking as they get firm and you know she’s having a good time.

Foreplay: Summer sucked my dick in the shower while caressing my balls. Very erotic effect, I could barely keep on my feet. On the bed she gave me a thorough catbath on every inch of my large body, sending tendrils of pleasure creeping all over. Also got AR deep deep which sent me into ninth heaven.

Frenching: This gal ah, even the native French would bow down to her. Kissing action all the way but pls do brush your teeth or suck on some mints beforehand.

BBBJ: This gal can really really suck cock. Summer alternated between slow and deliberate brushes of my balls to outright hungry sucking of my dick head. She also tossed her head, sending her hair flicking about, macam head disco at my dick. Her vibrating action against my dick was damn shiok.

CIM: Yes, CIM is allowed. Prelude to this was her deep throat. The sensation of my dick head pressing against the soft flesh of her throat was incredibly erotic. Was incredibly horny and went for a CIM. Exploded in her mouth and she waited till every last spasmodic drop was out before disengaging. Sorry, no swallowing on the cards.

FJ: Bad week so had a lot of spermies still waiting to wage war. Had a short rest before proceeding to Act 2. Attacked her nipples with my tongue and because she’s sensitive there she arched her back in pleasure and put her body in contact with mine. Damn shiok feeling! Eventually could not tahan and capped up before slipping into her tight tight cheebye. First entry produced a very sexy moan of pleasure from her. Started to thrust which got her real sexed up as she writhed and moaned as if it was her last fuck on earth. Also frenched deeply and wildly as she approached climax. Eventually I came mightily and she hugged me tightly as I spasmed out my spermies.

Aftersales service: Had 10 mins left and she gave me a quick acupoint massage. Got some kinks out, not bad for a 10 min massage.

GFE: Gao to the max. Summer is a friendly and chatty lady which made the session fun. Fucking her is lagi better, like fucking a JC gal.

RTF: Several times liao. Confirm will RTF till she ROD.

Doomas