Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2017, 12:28 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Xiao Ni (2060)

Exp in gl: 6 months
Origin: Chong Qing
Height: 1.5+m

Face: 7.8/10 My type. Syt. Small diamond shaped face. Sexy mole. Long hair. Fair.

Body: 7.7/10 Petite. Curvy. Tight. Small butt. Flat tummy. Tattoo on her upper back. Fair smooth body. My type of body.

Boobs: 7.5/10 A cup brown nipples

Bath: 7.8/10 soapy sensual cat bath. Bbbj and cat bath.

Frenching: 8/10 spontaneous. Natural. Wet. Tongue fight. Detected her cigarette smell. She’s a kissing fish.

Bbbj: 8/10 Deep throat. Wet. Sensual. Shiok. Sucked my balls.

Cat bath: 7/10 Light cat bath. Licked my nipples. Used her fingers to arouse me.

Fj: 8/10 We fucked in cow girl and missionary. She’s tight and wet. She rode well with constant frenching. Nice sexy seductive moans. Loved her expression when she rolled her eyes as I pounded her. Her small body frame easy to manovere.

Gfe: 9/10 beware her kc. She speaks well and confidently. Great conversationist

Rtf: Yes.