Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

FR on Xin Ya of 1606

First impression: cute big eyes with SYT face and slim figure, but nowhere looking like Gillian Chung. Once she stripped naked, body wise nothing special too. A cup boobs with little butt flesh. But the best is yet to come.......

She is probably the best catbath provider I had. Licking my back and legs with full coverage and zig zag pattern on my back. When I thought that's all she had to offer, she asked whether I want AR, I gladly said yes. Man, she then gave a sensual and thorough AR I rarely experienced.

After laying on my back, she gave the usual nipple sucking and licking service. What followed was again an excellent sensation I didn't expect. BBBJ with rotating mouth motion and tongue twirling on the tip of my dick, just the way I like it. We ended with FJ missionary there and then.

Overall, a SYT who is willing to please with excellent BBBJ and AR skills. She is open to frenching also, which I am not very fond of. Good choice for a bonking session since the departure of XX, Baomei and QQ.