View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

thanks for the review...up points to cheer you...FL1 is always got some hit and misses....I didnt know got mystery box game...maybe she kenna pick for mystery box and is at her worst day today...

today I ate durian, even top brand durian, not all are "bao chia" ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post
Envious of you, Bro merelyevil, to have had a great session with Yumi. I opted for a mystery bonk today as I don't mind any of the babes in Paradise's stable... So decided to leave it to fate, and hope to get rewarded... Confirmed the slot with Bro Paradise and got clear direction to the location promptly... and in no time I was there in the room. Asked for her name, and "Yumi" was the reply. I really thought GREAT! Jackpot!!... but haiz.. things went downhill from there...

Don't know if it was the one-shot mystery bonk I chose, or she was not in the best of mood or what... Ended up having my own shower... Tried to break ice, but were met with some attitude...? Foreplay was brief... and then immediately went into CBJ... Wanted to paint, cannot. Already sian...Didn't even try to kiss... Went missionary for a bit. Ask her to ride, but met with resistance, and she turned and said she want doggy... Really no mood anymore... Quickly released... No saving grace here for us to shower together as I have my own shower, and left... with some time to spare.

I always follow the Paradise stable as I has been impressed with Bro Paradise's QC (in terms of SYT). I dont know what's wrong with Yumi today. I just hope she pull her socks up!! For I think she is a looker, but how chio also no use if give out such attitude and responses.