View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: So you want a FB, or just a ... date?

Guys, this thread exists to help shy, maybe less confident guys get a date, or get laid with someone other than their wives, girlfriends or service providers.

So let's keep it on point please.

What to do to get their attention

My expertise is on social media apps etc, although I imagine it's not much different from approaching a girl in real life. The principles are the same in general, and perhaps I should start trying that now that I can.

Anyway, first things first. You gotta make yourself heard and noticed, because girls get a crap ton of messages. Especially if they show some skin because that gets guys drooling like animals. And they don't even need to be attractive.

What you need to do is make an interesting proposition. Make them feel that something good could possibly come out of letting you into their lives.

So you don't jut say 'hi'. Cos how the hell does anyone reply to that, just Hi as well? You have to show from the start that chatting with you could be a worthwhile activity.

So what absolutely does not work is stuff like 'you're pretty, care to chat?', or 'want to chat with a hunk?' etc etc.

Chat about what? The girls just gonna go 'wtf, you want to chat with me, and you even want me to come up with something to chat about'.

You must start by offering something that makes them pause to think a bit, before deciding that you may be an interesting person go chat with. You need to make an impression with your opening.

Girls get so many messages most will get trashed, very quickly. You want to minimize the chance of yours getting trashed.

So come up with something vaguely interesting to say. Everyone who's ever had success has their own opening, and they use it almost every time, sometimes with customization.

And keep empty praise to a minimum. They've heard it all before. You're just boring if you do that as well.

And if you manage to get a response, then you can move on to establishing rapport, using a mixture of banter, concern, genuine interest and whatever else can be thrown into the mix.