View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告

小姐: 335号 (新车)

She was from Ho Chi Min, stay somewhere near to D5 area. First time working this trade in JB. Very new in VIP, she used to work KTV in KL.

样貌:★★★★
I would consider her as syt. She in her early 20s . She belong to shy type and wear a very nice and sweet smile. She was able to converse well in Chinese.

身材:★★★★★
It was proportional. Body was fair petite slim,neh neh was small and natural not those saggy type. Long straight hair with nice perky butt for doggie. I can't really see any visual scar or tattoo on her body.

服务:★★★★★
Did not have any b2b type of treatment. Give some massage and straight go to action.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
Clean shaven nice and nice shape pussy. Pussy was pure small and tight. Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. I gave her a good tongues lashing and trashing that she let out some soft moan follow by long and loud moan. Finger her gao gao and can feel the tightness.

口交:★★★★★
The bbbj was ok.It was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking with lot of sucking the shaft, balls and the dick head another hand was stroking my inner tigh to arouse me. The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. I hold on her head mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

做爱/叫床:★★★★★
Straight go into missionary.I pump her kuat kuat in a downward position. She shift a bit of her body for firm n tight grip and I ram her harder and deeper with her leg hanging on me. Hold on to her hand and I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high.It was stearo surround.The "piak piak piak" sound and the expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. It was like fucking a innocent school gal.I continue ramming her, can feel that she climax and high liao. I ram her fast and furious in the last few stroke before cumming inside the condom and pulling my cock out. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy staining part of the bed sheet. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The gf feel was high and the love making feel was like making love with girlfriend. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash and not those black face type.

整体: ★★★★★
It was a nice and good bonk.It was worth and I left a happy and satisfy man. She is consider RTF type and can be one as one of the up and coming. Those who like innocent, sweet and young lady. You can choose her.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily