View Single Post
Old 30-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Aug-Dec 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Haha. I think I know who you are referring to with regard to FR writing for benefits. LOL.

As for the "majority of punters not from SBF" thinking, that's the misperception that old school businesses don't understand.

They think that aiyah, most of my customers don't go online so I don't need to bother.

But that's your OLD customers which will also run out soon.

You want to sustain and grow your biz, need NEW customers and need to find ways to entice and engage them to use your services.

Just my thoughts lor.

AND That's why geylang going down. It's not enough to depend on those OLD customers.

If want to have the girls packed with more customers, time to think how to ATTRACT and RETAIN more NEW customers.
Maybe you can offer yourself as their consultant and see how you can turn Geylang around