View Single Post
Old 19-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi888
Hi Brudder Sino,

I hope u can help me on this....I will be going to ZH and would like to find out from u the details of nite clubs in ZH comparable to those in Macau nite clubs bcos I think ZH is much cheaper....details such as location (in which hotel...etc) and pricing...

Also, if not nite clubs then in ZH wat other nice places to go especially in the nite time? I remember some brudders mentioned about a pub or club along Lian Hua Rd by name of Club 99? or something...

Rgds & Tks.
Yes...Zh is much cheaper as compared to macau in term of hotel, food, ktv, gals etc... Mind you almost all the KTVs in Macau is not actually ktv...but fark shops...nobody sings in there....

I used to stayed in 5 star hotel in ZH, Yindo for 270rmb per night... Try this young Taiwanese guy...he is reasonable and reliable... That's a "group" rate...

http://www.talklove77.com/index.asp

Just call him by the phone in the website.

In fact, for first timer to ZH, i suggest you get hime to arrange the KTV for you...his price is even cheaper than if we would ourself. Most importantly ... surely wouldnt kena "chop".....

Depending on how big is yr group and how much you drinks...on the average be prepared to spend around 300rmb per person in the KTV for drinks..plus the 2-5-1 for the gals. 200rmb for sitting, 500rmb for short time and 1000rmb for overnight...the 5 and 1k is inclusive of the sitting fee for the night...

There are also many Saunas you can try in ZH... you need not spend more than 500rmb for a two hr full course.... Go read the older International thread on ZH...many info are there.... If not Xiao Cai also can help...

If you re game for disco, there are also a few in ZH as mentioned in the other postings... but you got be careful to keep yr belongings probably... a friend of mine lost some of his valuables when he brought a gal back from a disco. He was too drunk to notice when the gal left the room.

There're some small pubs and KTVs along Lian Hua lu...but not sure if the name you mentioned is among them ? You may like to check it out... it's only at the begining of Lian hua lu from Yue hua hotel...very near from Yindo hotel.

I suggest you stay in Yindo hotel. Okat decor but superb location for everything...There's everything in the hotel if you're lazy to go out... At night the car park also got many FLs.....also many KTVs around the hotels...plus saunas plus its 3 minute walk to Lian Hua Lu....

Enjoy your trip...