View Single Post
Old 30-04-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!
Re: Making the Wife Fantasy Reality

We went to bed uneventfully that night - me sleeping in Deb's corporate room.

I woke up early in the morning with a hard-on, with my mind filled with images of Roy having his way with Deb the day before. I wrapped my arms around the still asleep Deb around her waist, and started to grind my cock against her back. My hands quickly moved up and cupped her breasts, squeezing them as I got even harder. Deb woke up sleepily with a moan, thinking it was a erotic dream but realised I was the one who was having fun with her body.

She moaned and squirmed as I kneaded her breasts.

"Dear... put it in... put it in and fuck me from behind..."

But I had other ideas.

I continued to rub my cock on her back and her butt. Whenever my cock touched her pussy lips, which were quite wet by now, I refrained from push it in. She arched her butt towards me and pleaded "please dear... put it in... put it in..."

I was determined to tease her further and not let her get any relief. I grabbed my cock with my hand and stroked myself. The sight of her squirming and pleading to be fucked was a big turn on, and soon I felt my orgasm building up. I didn't let up, and worked my cock until I squirted globs on cum onto her butt.

"What? Why? Why don't you fuck me...?" Deb's voice was a mix of frustration and surprise.

"Save yourself for your boy toy..."

"But I'm so high..." her hand reached down to her own pussy but I grabbed her and stopped her.

"No... save it for him..."

Deb finally got it, and grudgingly headed to the bathroom for a cold shower, changing into her work clothes as she prepared for her client meeting due to start at 9 am.

"Why don't you text the boy and get him over before you leave" I suggested.

It was 815 am and Deb thought it was a great idea. Of course we both know something would happen if Roy pops over.

So she texted him, asking him to come to her room to help her carry some marketing materials. She was careful not to include anything suggestive in the message.

Roy replied promptly, and said he would be over in 10 minutes.

I decided to pull another surprise.

Without warning, I lifted Deb's A-line business skirt from behind and pulled down her lacy black panties.

"What...?"

Before Deb could protest further, I wrapped my left arm around her waist and held her tight, while my right hand went between her legs to stroke her bare pussy lips.

"What are you do... doing? He... he'll be here ... soon... argh..."

Deb gasped in protest as my fingers ran up and down her wet pussy. But soon she succumbed to the pleasure. She stopped protesting, stooped over, and parted her legs to give me better access.

I rubbed her pussy and felt her getting wetter as she let out soft moans. I got hard again, and pressed my hard cock between her butt to hump her.

We were jolted from our lustful stupor when the door bell buzzed. She hurriedly pulled up her panties, and we both noticed a wet patch quickly formed on her crotch. I grinned while she turned red. She smelled of pussy juice and sex! But there was no time for her to change as Roy was at the door.

I quickly slipped into the wardrobe as Deb tried her best to neaten her clothes and opened the door.

Outside the door stood Roy, nicely dressed in a blue striped shirt.