View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Dilemma of a pessimistic average guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashstar1213 View Post
Hi all,

This sparks the flame of no confident inside me. I kept thinking why are others better looking/better job/have a girlfriend compared to me. So i kept thinking : nah non of these dumb fucks are probably as rich as me hahaha. Please jus die off somewhere u shits......

Cheers!
Boy Boy, you are 28 already and you still think the way you do in your post above?

Your dilemma is very real, you do not wish to interact with people and yet you wish to get to know a girl to share your lives together.

The simple question is: How will you two share your lives if you don't wish to interact with other people (your gf/wife inclusive).

Congratulations that you have 100k cash at 28 (I assume that is self-made), you are probably better off than some of us (me included).

Ask yourself this, how many are there like you? Have cash, don't have vices and all?

Actually, a lot of 28 year-olds are like you, so what makes you so special that a girl must be attracted to you?

Your thinking of money will get you any girl is definitely twisted and wrong. Do you know of any girls who are of your age and are rich, be it they are born rich or whatever? Do you think you can get these girls with your 100k?

nobody tells you that rejection is part and parcel of chasing the opposite sex, that's part of the fun? Uncle here gotten rejection quite a number of times, then again (not boasting) uncle also rejected a a few girls who wanted to start something with me......sometimes I think back....I should not be so gentlemanly sigh.....