View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Pom is like a humsup hentai Jap.
My fetish is oppai girls.
If have oppai Vietcongs or PRCs at ACE please post here!

The following is what I had 2 weeks ago in Osaka.
Pom does not know whether bro TonyCheong's proficiency of the Japanese language, thus Pom would like to point out that the word "oppai" おっぱいdoes not denote "large boobs", "oppai" おっぱい is just a common term for breasts whereas, the medical term is chibusa乳房.

If you want to know about what terms to use to describe various sizes of boobs in Japanese, you may refer to the illustration given here>

For your convenience to pronounce the terms properly, Pom had added a hyphen (not hymen) before "nyuu" so that "nyuu" is pronounced as "nyuu" and not affected by the preceding vowel
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE