View Single Post
Old 17-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
East side spa experience

Stumbled across a spa operated by PRC and Msia. Was here to do some quick errands and came across a lady (Chris) who approached me as I checked out the entrance.

She is from Malaysia and presented me with various packages.. Her eyes gave a glint as she suggested she's good with prostate massage. Since I wasn't pressed for time I decided to give it a go.

In summary it was good solid massage by a matured pretty massuese.. I estimate mid 30s.

Lets just say I left smiling. When I left.. Chris headed to the back with the used towels and a girl with name tag Berry said in Chinese to come look for her the next time. She gave a cheeky look and said I will leave very happy.