View Single Post
Old 26-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sungai Golok, Southern Thailand

hi bros.. i know this thread is rather old...
and I wish I came across this thread earlier...
recently came back from Golok.. I like the place as it is rather quiet but can still find gems every once in a while...

i just wondering if any bros here have any updates on recommended places...?
have not had good experiences in the farms (last trip the girl ran .. first time it happened to me... and of course the taokei don't care)
and have not had any great experiences with the Lao women (which i'm told that all the workers at Soi Sawadee are Lao not thai)

So far my best experiences have been the massage ladies from Mona Liza in Marina... and the few times I've managed to pick up FL at the disco... (I'm usually here alone, so find it harder to approach the ladies)

And like I mentioned, I wish I had come across this thread earlier as just before I left, a coyote dancer from Mikado told me they had a disco in Riviera... I never bothered with the place as it looked small and kinda dodgy..but is on the top of my list of places to check out on my next trip
Also wondering if any brothers here know about the corner restaurant near Riviera. I didn't go in but looks like lot of activity going on there.. wondering if it is just late night eating or got FL looking for last minute booking at 3 am?...

hope any Golok seniors can help me out?..