Thread: Guilty Pleasure
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guilty Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuyahirai View Post
same here bro.I am satisfy with my gf i love her so much but i cant help myself thinking and having sex with a feminine lb
I was in your situation for many years. I just cant control myself

after I come out with my ex girlfriend too,I have a girlfriend that others guy are envious of. She's intelligent, pretty and has a real kind heart.I neglected my girlfriend, who was very nice and thoughtful she was so angry and boiling she questioned me how would I do this to her? To cheat on her with a ladyboy she felt cheated Knowing my girlfriend character, she was angry & disappointed with me that I'd slept with ladyboy and guy.The last line of the boundaries had been crossed, and now I enjoy being fucked by ladyboy and guy

I initiated the breakup when i finally come to my senses that she is never going to be the one I love I love ladyboy and guy but we are all adults and all good things come to an end. at the end of the day, only the memories remain It was a painful break up for her

been with a ladyboy its like best of both worlds. if you want to fuck ladyboy she got hole if you want to suck a cock, there it is. if you want to get fucked you can. if you want 69 and both suck each other also can..i made a promise to myself that i will never go into another relationship with a girl again as long as my feeling for ladyboy and guy is there so just be ture to yourself and make life more happy for everone

I'm not a hypocrite. I am who I am and I live my life as who I'm,and as long as we brings no harm to other people just be our ture self but I do have a lot of friends like me But I don't think they've got the guts to own up to it like I do. Everyone is trying to cover up his sexuality but I am open to my sexuality It’s been a long way but I’m so much happier now than ever before

There is no such thing as "straight, gay, lesbian, bi, or transgender", we are all HUMAN BEINGS with a desire to love and be loved. When are we all going to learn to live as one, and respect and defend ones choices on who we love. My love goes out to all who has the courage to stand up to what they believe and it is not something to be embarrassed about. And i find it highly honorable that we can be true to ourself and other too