Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Happy, of Hse 1820 for the 1st time.

Waited for 30 mins (27 mins outside and 3 mins inside room), she entered the room.

Happy, standing at 1.55m, weighing 40 kg, long hair, medium ridge nose, big cute eyes, B boobs, is a pretty and cute lass to me.

We have a quick shower togather. I frenched her furiously during shower with good tongue fight. Very good GFE. She smiled and appeared friendly the moment entering the room.

Towered dry, on bed, i eagerly up her on bed. Spent about 15 secs rubbing my dick on her outside cunt, then put on cap supplied by her, and eagerly started to pump her at normal pace. Wow, her cunt was very tight ! then shiok. She commented that among her customers, my dick diameter belongs to "above average".

Pumped her in missionary, grinded her cunt, frenched her vigourouly, kissed her ear, neck, smelled her breath, and she started to moan heavily ( but not the loud Siren type). Then pumped her in Lotus till she was shack. Went back to Missionary (M), M with both legs up, M folding chair with thrusting and grinding.

She kept sqeezing her abdominal and her cunt and made me feel the extra tightness.
Knn, shiok till i dont know NSEWest. I visualized that i was thrusting a pretty lass at a resort next to seaside fucking her all day enjoying my holidays.

Wanted to change to doggie to fuck her tight cunt. But i was then unlucky as her hot moaning, spicy frenching, pulling of my back towards her, her minor jerking of her body to synchronize with my thrustings, the squeezing of her tight cunt, all these made me go wild and before i could pull out my dick and lessen the stimulation, i " poom" ........released my bullets in great satisfaction.....lying on her body for 1 min plus with nice gfe lip kissing while she stroked my back muscles ......knn, NB, fucking €%$÷/_₩×/€ ........checked my watch, only net thrusting her 19 mins ..........ah la mah .......

But it was really super shiok.

Hugged her closely while her legs circled over my legs. Frenched and lip kissed her. She mischievously kissed my lips many times and cutely told me that she was a woodpecker, hahahaha. We had a nice gfe chatting and i kept caressing her back and nice fleshy butt while she used her inner thigh to rub my dick. This made the chatting very senusal.

5 mins left. We bathed togather and said bye bye to each other with a short french kiss. Tipped her 100.

Left GL happily, Huat Ah, Shiok Ah

She told me there's a weak fellow who cannot withstand her stimulation and blow in 20mins. So that's you.

Just teasing you. Glad you enjoyed her.