Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

Bro CibLover

Not really homesick but since there is an opportunity why not. Somemore get to clock more frequent flyer points mah.....Anyway, I can only fly back Singapore for a day or 2 and back again to Dubai. 7 hours in Business class is ok lah.....hehehehe....

Of course local food is still the best since we are local mah....hahahaha

The food sucks here in Dubai. Expensive and not up to the standard of our preferences. Most Chinese restuarants are run by Indians cooks.

Are you coming Dubai in near future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro Lysander,

Thanks for the info. Will try to do so next trip.
Hahaha....you must've been homesick, liao. Hoping for the work visa to expire and therefore, get to go back S'pore. However, do agree that we get homesick easily especially the food. Nothing beats local food eventhough you might be eating the best cuisine by their best chef there.

Well, invitation is still and will always be valid. Just PM me when you planned to be in KL.. And this goes for bro Kongsamiya too!!!