Old 31-01-2019, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KSLim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

TS is my idol. He really know a lot about Geylang and I admire him for speaking up for us. I really like all his ideas. Can any kind bro tell me which house provides ipads as mention? I also have feedback and suggestions which I think can add on to the best ideas here. I always wonder why they don't provide electric massage chair and free all-you-can eat buffet. While we wait for the girls, they should give us nice massage chair to relax and to walk in is very tiring, sometimes I feel hungry. I don't expect full spread buffet but a simple bee hoon, curry chicken, satay, vegetables and cheng teng for dessert.

We pay so much you know, the bosses should really improve on their customer service. I think with a free all day buffet, business will be very good. I hope all the bros here can support my idea for electric massage chair and buffet and up my points. Can we can start a petition? Also, the choice of drinks is very limited. I think should include fruit juice. Do you think we can start a groupon? So if 10 of us buy together, the short time price is $70 instead of $80. Then for frenching and bbbj, actually I'm not willing to pay more. Can we also do it like Groupon and each pay $10 extra so that the OKT can guarantee each of us in the group can french and bbbj? We already paid extra.

Hope the senior bros can give more ideas on how we can stretch the dollar and save even more money. Those who support me please add your name to the list. Let's send a message that they need to buck up or lose us as customers! This is our blood sweat money.

Free Buffet, Electric Massage Chair and Groupon Buying which includes guarantee bbbj and frenching List

Please add your name.

Bronzegod rocks! Huat ah!