View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
Due to age and stress, realised that my own erections nowadays is no longer like before. Sharing this problem with my friend, he told me to give this product a try. Bought a bottle and the following is my observations after taking it.

I found that within an hour after taking the pill, I can attain super hard erections. Like at least 25% harder than my usual erections. And my little bro like has an mind of its own. He gets hard at the slightest of arousal. Can be quite embaressing when I'm on public transport.

Secondly, after sex, the moment my girl starts teasing my dick again, he will get hard really fast and we can go at it again... n again... n again. Lol. Sometimes he gets so hard that I take a much longet time to ejeculate.

Overall works really well for me. Bros who are feeling stressed or have performance anxiety can well give this a try.

Just note the the above are my own observation and may vary from person to person.

Pm me for more info. Cheers!
Bro TS, Please HELP. Me 40+ and need the pills.
Please PM me the details.
TQ TQ