View Single Post
Old 17-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
dream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
I also do not understand why can't be with a FL in future , If , there are no monetary cheats at all, you all are just like normal couple when she not working. If you guys are willing to forget everything, since you are also a chiongster in the past. how can you mind a FL past?
IMHO, I have experienced and seen many friends cases in which the girl just wants the man to marry her so that she could stay in Singapore.
That's the main reason why poor ass like me got FL or WL willing to go out with me.
Ultimately as things got more serious, this is one topic that always come up.
And when my friends marry such ladies, the evil horns always come up.
One suddenly don't realise that U have so many shortcomings.
And literally, once got citizenship, divorce is always on the cards. That's why the gahment makes it literally freaking difficult for such ladies to be citizens.
There are always possibility that one can find true love between WL/FL and chongsters but the odds really macam to me like striking 4D first prize. How many U know can strike 4D first prize and U will then know what's ur odds with the WL/FL liao.

But live with the consequences.

Hail Mother of Dragons: Daenerys Targaryen