View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Re:Annie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player30 View Post
FR on Annie:

Tried annie yesterday. She arrived abit early and kept calling me for fear that I may put her aeroplane. hahaha! Doesn't sound too friendly initially so I was afraid im in for a bad time but boy, I had the one of the best bonk of the year! AS in she score very high in the GFE dept.

Her fig is average to be honest but she got this cheerful, chatty personality to make u feel at ease. In fact, the feeling is like we know each other for years and chat like lovers that kind.

When doing, she make sure you are taken care of and is very service oriented. She is value for $$ in terms of service. Doesn't score high for the looks dept but "fuckable" face la... if u know what I mean.

Super in BBBJ! and knows how to exercise her pussy muscles to clamp your dick. Or at least i felt that lah.... In fact, during the session, I feel that she is "raping" me more than I rape her. hahaha

Last of all: must put disclaimer. above is what I feel with her. maybe we got chemistry. Remember a man's meat is another's poison. Just my 2 cents worth. Please up me if my FR is useful.

Looks: 6.7 (Looks grow on you, looks better with hair down)
BBBJ: 9 (Simply superb, looks at you seductively when blowing)
Catbath: 9 (Licks you all over to tease you)
French: 9 (Very passionate about it, kiss you like your lover)
FJ: 10 (Supertight, feel my didi is well protected)
GFE: 11/10 !! lol (needless to say, out of the world experience)

Hi bro Player30
appreciate 4 yr FR......