View Single Post
Old 16-12-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5502 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Gift

A gift from God to me, and from BP to all those who enjoy reading my reports from Batam.
Previously reported here as
Golden Mine in Batam is Newton. Yesterday I found a SSSSSYT looking like a kid (hey! 20yo), with breast so perfect to look fake. I will post the photo. Super friendly, hot, thin, small, pretty,.... etc. etc.Spent 1 hour dancing then to my room. 400 only. Life can be good here.

I like her so much, that I called her for my last session before taking the ferry back to HF. Yes, I skipped my usual tour of joints shopping the full catalog for my last ST in Batam. I sent her a message in the morning, and she was in my room less than 20 minutes later, showered and scented as a flower. Never seen such a promptness in Batam.

(If points had a sense, this post of mine should get an overwhelming amount of appreciation LOL )

Last edited by Black Page; 16-12-2017 at 02:39 AM.