Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkergriff View Post
tell me tell me!
So after my previous voyage, last weekend, i decided to have a 2nd fun weekend. This time, with better time management and info i gather from my past experience, i eliminate some smaller cocks and flat chested girls. I travel and reach jb around 8pm, avoiding the jams, and after my dinner, my game began.

The first ladyboy i choose was the last one that rape me. 7 inch, rough and painful. Going back to her for a second time was equally enjoyable. She ran out of condom, and asked another ladyboy from laos to pass it. I never met the laos girl before, so i take note of her for another round later.

After finishing up with the 7 incher, i switch to another room, this time i choose a 6 inch girl that fucked me delinquently last time. Good nice 20 mins of non stop doggy with occasional spanking. She controlled the tempo well and we get a nice nice fuck, one that is enjoyable, and still slightly painful.

By the time i finished my 2 rounds, my beetalk is already full of message by the laos girl. It was quite late already, i have some drinks before finding her. She is certainly good lookong, with a beautiful breast, very thin and speak good english, with some Chinese n Malay words occasionally.

She asked me if i would like to book her for the night, which suits me perfectly as i can go back on 7am the next morning, again save on grab fee and avoiding the jam. But that wasn't the real reason. The real reason is that i can't say no to her full 8 inches big fat cock.

Seriously i never met with such cock before. It is so fucking big n pain, and she tried various position. She didn't cum easy which make the suffering even longer.

It feels there is something on my ass even after she pulled out. That hurts pretty bad.

We made some small talk while cradle in her bed. Then she proceed to fuck me twice more. We bath and sleep together. It's really like, if i could,i would certainly marry her.

Woke up early the next day, kissed her goodbye and finally took bus home.

Gosh my cash is running out, yet it's still so fun and tempting to go back.

Maybe next time, i will book a room and call all of them over to gangbang me.