View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Singaporean Chinese Busty Beautiful Females Are So Much More Beautiful Than Any C

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
Singaporean Chinese Busty Beautiful Females Are So Much More Beautiful Than Any China.

I once most mistakenly thought that Mainland China Chinese women are the most beautiful biggest breasts most refined most feminine most well-educated females in the world.

& I seriously thought that Mainland China Chinese women are the only category of women suitable to become my wife’s.

How Wrong I Was? ..

In the end, I Finally Realize That Only Beautiful Busty Singaporean Females Are The Only Category Of Females Who Are Suitable To Become My Wifes.

South Koreans & Japanese females don’t hold no Singaporean citizenships and they would always want their husbands to move back to South Korea Japan with them so how can they become my wives?

I don’t speak any Japanese Korean you know?

Why don’t all you Japanese South Korean bitches sluts whores just leave Singapore now because you Japanese South Korean “English” illiterates just don’t understand my “English” do you?
Have u ever step into China?