Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 20
bunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kay filipina

FR:
Thsi is an old FR, nor sure it has appeared before ... but here goes:

Ht - 1.5+
Wt - 45-50
Breast - should be abt 34B (just a little saggy)
Body nice a curvy
BBBJ
Kissing
fingering
CIM/AR-No
Damage $100/2shots/2hrs

FR: Was quite itchy on Monday (sometime ago!) ... called Kaye and arranged to c her in afternoon.
We reached there at abt the same time ... checked in ... actually wanted her to get there earlier, but she insisted on wanting to bathe first cos she had just serviced a previous client and just reached home. So I went ahead an washed up ... by the time I came out, she waqs already in bed, with bra and g-string, and cover herself and dim the lights ... hahahaha

So I went over lie down and talk and then start kissing and hugging and caressing ... wah my didialready stand-up ... hahahahaha .... and then I took of her bra ... too dark and also gettign long sighted ... hahahaha ... cannot unclasp her front-clasp bra ... so she help me .... I also wanted to take of her panty, but she resisted ... still shy with me!! hahaha ... kiss and suck her breast ... and all stand up. I thot her breast seemed a bit less firm no w... hmmm ... maybe she lost a bit of weight and also loose breast firmness ... anyway continue to "attack" ... and then begin working my way down her belly ... all the time my hand keep stroking her body, back, bum, legs and thighs ... adn she wriggle her body.

adn then I reach her pussy ... and take off her g-string ... wha smell nice and fresh ... and then begin slurping gently at first, hahahah and then I reach for my "listerine strip" put 1 on my tongue and begin the hot-cool lick job, wah she ooh and ahh ... was quite hot I think but she like it ... and then I insert 1 finger and begin stroking her g-spot ... and after a while can feel her muscles tightening ... and then I insert 2 fingers . and also begin my tongue assault ... hahahaha ... she begin moving her bum adn trhusting in rhythm to my fingers and I alternate between sucking her pussh lips and clitoris into my mouth ("hard suck!!" ) to give additional sensation adn begin movign my fingers faster ... and coudl feel her cutn tightening even further .... did this for about 5min ... and I think she cum!!! hahahaa ... then I switch postion to 69, and she took me in my mouth ... after abt 1+minute I switch for me to be below ... hahahaha ... and she begin to suck me somemore ... wah damn shiok ... told ehr she gonna make me cum lioa ...t hen she stop! wah ... she does not do CIM, tehn I tellher to continue sucking me ... and she obliged ... wah damn shiok ...until bueh tahan liao, I tell her I gonna shoot ... she pull out and stop ... and then I let go ... wah ... after that we cleaned up and go wash up ...
Got back to bed and continue to talk talk ... adn my hand slowly start to caress her body ... and after talkign and catching up with things ... we start to kiss again ... and this time I ask her to give me bbbj, she obliged and began goign down on me ... ... wah damn shiok ... I begin to stand again ... what I like about her ... is her suction quite good ... can feel ... and the nice thign is that she try to go as deep as she can ... hahahaha ... although I am too long ... she still try and hold it inthe deep position and then after that she does something with her tongue (I dun know what) but u can feel yr didi beign carressed ... wha shiok liao ... I ask for 69 again, but she sadi she want to make me shiok this time ... hahahahaha ... so I just lay back and enjoy ... she bbbj me for a good 15minutes ... then i decided Ok, I am ready now ... hahahaha ... so i cap myself adn we went into missionary postion ... I enter her slowly although she alreay bvery wet.... but do slow penetration and then as ussualy alternate with slow and fast strokes ... and thsi tije I managed to bury myself to the hilt!!! hahahaha ... but slowly ...tst test first to she that she can take it ... she had no problem ... ... in between the lsow and fast thrust, I also bury myself deep and do gyrating motion, which caused her to moan and enjoy it also and she also rock and gyrate ... thsi position can stimulate her clitoris at the same time I think ... so she enjoy also ... wah we have been doing the 2nd round for almost 20 minutes liao, so I decided to finish ... and concentrate and move faster ... and faster ... and she also follow suit ... unitl ... wha release ... wah damn shiok ... I tired, she also so tired ...
For the next 15 minutes we just lay there and hold each other ... and all the time I just run my hands over her back and bum and side, arms and neck ... she shiok all over also ... and u can feel her body twitch and shiver also .... dun know if excited or ticklish ... hahahaha ... but I believe she enjoyed it ... we continued this for 15-20 minutes.

And then I ask what she like to do to me ... hahahaha ... she was "stunned" and dun know how to respond ... slowly she start to kiss me some more ... and then lick my ears ... and neck ... wah very nice feeling ... and then licka nd suck my nipples ... and then work her way down my body ... to my groin ... and this carrid on for 15min or so ... wah by this time I stand-up again ... wah feel damn shiok ... until I cannto tahan liao, again I cap myself ... and then she position herself in missionary position again and I enter ... this time not slowly, but not "rough" also laqh ... wah she shiok ... and then I begin long deep thrusts ... adn she also shiok and begin to raise her hip off the bed to take my thrusts ... wah I feel so shiok ... I grab hold of her hips and raie my body on my knees, and begin pulling her hip to me as I thrusted downwards ... wah damn super shiok ... with all her excitement adn her thrusting her hip up to bury my didi in her ... I begin holding her even tighter and movign her hip faster and faster ... and we had been goign on for 10minutes ... when at last I finally cum ... hahahah whatever that is left of my reservoir!!! Wah collapse down onto her ... she also very tired ... and after about 5 minutes .... then I extricated ... hahahaha ... and lay down beside each other ... she commented wah ... she is so tired liao ... surpirsed that I can go 3 times ... when some guys she meet ... wack for long long time also hard to cum out ...

Anyway I really had a good time adn offloaded 3 shots within space of 2 hours ... went home and had a real good sleep ... hahahahahaha