Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR on Charlie, L2007

Heard many mixed comments on Charlie, finally manage to secure a slot with her. She is about 1.6 to 1.65 m tall from Hunan. She doesn’t want to reveal her age to me, but I guess should be 23 – 25.

By GL standard, she look is considered normal, just average. But we don’t just go for look right? If you look at the total packaging, totality that include look, service, figure, attitude and GFE, I had an above average bonk.

Look – 6.8/10
I realised that she doesn’t put on makeup. She didn’t even bother to enhance her look on eyelids or eyelashes. Btw, her face is covered with very light brown freckles, maybe due to the weather here. She is definitely not your usual wild and sexy gal in GL, I will categorise her with Lan Tian (formally W1615, retired), but Lan Tian is definitely prettier. She has extended long hair that tied into a ponytail. Although a typical GND, her look appeals to me.

Body – 8.0/10
This is definitely her best weapon. She is fair. I find her very shapely and her body proportion is perfect.

Boobs – 8.0/10
She has a pair of beautiful small C cupper assets with light brownish-pink nipples. Her boobs maybe fake, but were very well done that were nice and firm.

Shower – NA
There is no action in the shower. Bros that expect action will be disappointed. She doesn’t offer to dry me up too.

Cat-Bath – 6.0/10
You can also forget about this department. She would give you a normal licked only at your back and nipples.

AR - NA

BBBJ – 6.5/10
Her half throat BBBJ was very routine and with only 1 position.

French Kissing – 8.0/10
With the not-so-good service and her not-so-good comment on my look, I didn’t expect that I would receive french kiss from her. Although tongue was not involved, I enjoyed her soft lips very much. (She was saying that she liked guys with the gentle look, those that wore nice attire. Aiyo… trying to hint that I not handsome lah, keep saying I look like 40+ though I only in my late twenties.

FJ – 7.5/10
Indeed this was an above average bonk for me. She was wet down south and she moaned softly and I came in no time.
RTF – Her service and performance is definitely not up to standard as compared to the angpais or WLs over at L1654A, what she won me over is her attitude and the willingness to please me though I may not be her kind of guy.

Btw, as mentioned, I categorise her with Lan Tian because of the similarity of an intellectual gal with good communication skills, She will make a very good companion if you need high GFE. Service-wise, is secondary.

Happy Bonking.