Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Went to L28H37 to look for Blue Diamond recently. Went extra early so I could be the first, but alas when she arrived she informed the OKT she was already booked. So the OKT recommended a tall PRC gal wearing a white "police uniform" and fishnet stockings. I agreed and had a wonderful session with her:

L28H37 - Cindy (PRC)
Looks: 8.5/10 (tall gal with hourglass figure and long curly hair)
Body: 9/10 (boobs are a B+ or C- at the least and feel all natural to me)
BBBJ: 9/10 (did BJ w/o condom but bros can request for condom, very hardworking with strong suction, one of the best BBBJ I've had and so far the best BBBJ I've ever had from a CAT150 PRC)
FJ: 8.5/10 (willing to change positions and responsive and even wanted to be on top!)
Attitude: 9/10 (although my Mandarin sucks communicating with this gal is easy as she's pro-active and understood my needs and wants, she also gave a pretty good massage after our session)
Overall: 9/10 (the best CAT150 PRC gal I've had thus far. Period)
RTF: Definitely if I can find the time

Final comments: Cindy is definitely recommended for bros looking for a pretty PRC gal with good service and standards. Also managed to see the famous Blue Diamond, she's somewhat petite although a little heavy on the lower half. She has long straight hair, perfect almond shaped face, but be warned: From the way she spoke to her OKT you can tell she also has a fierce temper!!