View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lady Shanica Lopez - Wild Child of Hardcore! Get Ready for Pleasure Paradize!!!

It happened to me and it’s happening all over the world. Those of us who can’t measure up as a males we were born to be but when we are being encouraged to accept a new way of life. A way of beauty and extreme femininity. We are being drawn into the pleasure of making ourselves into pretty, sexy little things for the use of and pleasure of real men who deserve something most that women no longer give them. Our efforts to debase ourselves as a males and become sexy little sissy are being praised and glorified. Our desire to achieve something is being used to help us accept our new place and achieve new goals. Every step we take is being encouraged, shared, praised and appreciated and that feels really nice. We are no longer failing as boy but achieving as sexy pretty submissive sissy for real man pleasure. And the focus of our own pleasure is being shifted. Our useless little weenie once a source of shame are now a source of pride. Impotence is a goal. Our bodies are becoming receptacles for real thick hard manly cock. Our sexy mouths remade to give pleasure. Our tight boi pussies the focus of our own sexual delight. Pleasuring real men is our pleasure. We want to become sex objects.To be a little sissy whores. We want to be sexy little fuck toys in a way most women do not. And alpha real men are helping to do this to us. Their praise their comments and their desire are creating us. remaking us and ruining us as a boy and it is utterly unstoppable. We are everywhere. Images of us are all over in this world. And everyday more of us are turned. It is a huge movement and it is wonderful to be a part of it. Thankyou to all the real alpha men, all our admirers,for what you are doing to me and all my sissy sisters. I promise to try to be the sexiest prettiest little fuck puppet I can for you. I have found that I’m happier when I stop trying to be a normal boy I don’t think anything could make me much happier It’s so much better my life feel after I lost my anal virginity to a real man It’s just amazing how intense the orgasm

This is what all feminine boys need to strive to become. Let’s make this world a better place by encouraging as many feminine boys as possible to turn themselves into sissy fuck dolls we can’t cum like a real man from jerking we can ONLY orgasm when there is dick in our sissy boipussy Once you have had a sissygasm from a real thick cock or a good big dildo, you will never want to jerk again.I have cum many time just from having my ass fucked. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.My cocks always been limp and useless I just want it to jiggling while I get fucked It turns me on sssssoooo much

It’s so much better my life feel so much at peace and happiness after I lost my virginity Now I feel my true purpose is crystal clear, with no distraction,no guilt, and nothing to be shame off … so happy to finally embrace life as who I really am and have always been from deep down inside my heart I’ve ALWAYS felt like there was this girl inside me trying to come out to play I feel very sexy when having a cock in my mouth and getting fucked And i love how it feels when my boipussy is getting stretched out with a huge fat cock,our sole purpose for living, and being on this earth, is to bring real men happiness and pleasure, in what ever form they desire.as a real sissy we are natural born slaves with absolutely no rights at all ever -always ready to get on all 4s, ass up and get fuck like a horny bitch.This our life a good sissy always ready to be fucked,I love Being fucked by real man it is such a privilege and an honour to a feminine boy like me I considered it my honour