View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Just back to SG for a 4D5Nt Trip. Most of the time, I was with my regular, went to pub, hotspring, watch movies etc, of course, with many bonking in between....

I wanna praise team Philip who help me in booking the FL on my first day, and also help me to book a premium room with lot of value (price is about 15-20% cheaper as compare to hotel.com or Ctrip.com etc).

Ok, now the FR for the FL I callled via this agent.

Damage: 1600RMB/2 shots/90mins
Face: 9/10, sweet with short hair.
Body: 9/10, 168 B+ with slim body
Bbbj: 9.5/10, would said the best Bbbj I had in China since the grand raid in 2013, only found out later she was working in shanghai 会所before it was closed by gongan lately. Well trained bbbj.
Cat bath: another surprise, got 冰火service. Reason I guess same as above.
FJ: 8/10, only tried 2 position as her bbbj was too good, bullet cannot last too long.
Rest for 30mins, and the hardworking girl started to blow again, and very quickly she sat on top and ride, this time round, I tried 3 positions and pumped until I am too tired and called it off, as no bullet to shoot (shame shame)

Last but not least, calling FL in SZ will very much depend on luck, some bro will said fake photos etc and not real person. Shared my experience in how to choose right.
1. Not choosing someone taken with very pro photography skill. Good cameraman will be able to enhance the girl look by 30 %
2. Zoom in the girl’s picture check the contour of the body and face, if you discover the edge between background/body is blurrr then this picture was altered/PS
3. Last, I normally choose girl picture taken by phone camera or selfie, chances of over-edit will be lower. Thus, true person.

Min 4 points for exchange: