View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 11:11 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do you really look forward to in your daily life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furritales View Post
Recently, 3 of my girlfriends met up for some catch-up dinner and as usual more than 3 women together equate a wet market. We were chatting and gossiping about our daily lives, updating each other from the favourite brands of our underwear to conflicts of life. GF 1 was lamenting how her Boyfriend was neglecting her and favouring playing football instead of meeting her.

GF 2: Everyday we rush to work, we rush to meet deadlines, we rush for meetings, all for sake of the lump of money to be credited into our bank. We rush to fetch our kids, we rush home to cook dinner. 忙忙碌碌每一天, 有时候都不知道为了什么.. very sian..

GF 1: That’s life mah... Thats why you must have hobbies like swimming or jogging to keep you sane and relax.

GF 2: But hobbies cannot keep us satisfied and happy.. if they can then why depression rates keep going up and up. People keep getting angrier..

Me: That’s why everyday you must have something for you to keep looking forward to. Like korean or Japanese drama.. haha

GF 1: That’s true.. I look forward to meeting my boyfriend lor. But he always make me angry.

GF 2: Like that you look forward to more sadness and anger lei hahahaa..

GF 3 has been quiet and then she smiled.

GF 3: That’s true, we all must have something to look forward to in our daily life. Something that do not have to be dependent on someone. Something that you can do anytime... like...

She giggled and kept quiet.

GF 1: Wa lao, something like what? Don’t talk halfway lei...

GF 3: I say le you guys don’t laugh at me!

Me: We won’t laugh la... say la..

GF 3: I been chatting online with strangers... quite fun.. just chatting only. Haha..

The 3 of us quite shocked as GF 3 has always been quite shy and reserved. It’s hard to picture her as a chatterbug. And even harder to believe she is on chatting apps.

GF 1: Then what you chat about? Guys or girls?

GF 3: Guys la.

Me: You sexting isit?

GF 2: Wow you so happening! Got meet them for sex?

The questioning came fast and furious.

Any handsome guys?
How many you have you met?
Go hotel or not?
What you chat about?
Any long dicks?

GF 3: No la never meet...just chat.. a few got sexting.. but quite fun to me. That’s what I look forward to everyday.

We giggled and that’s when all the floodgates opened.

GF 1: Well, there is this colleague we always have lunch together. I have a crush on him and I think he also like me but he is married and I have bf... but having lunch with him is something I look forward to.

GF 2: I look forward to using my vibrator at night. Haha.

Me: Err, I look forward to writing deeply erotic stories. Haha.

They knew I love to write but they do not know what genre of stories.

More shocking revelations were out of the bag that night. I do not know my friends had such kinky pleasures.

I guess everyone of us has something we look forward to in our daily mundane life. Let’s share what kinky, perverted or guilty pleasures you have.
In order to lead a meaningful and rewarding life it is not enough just to have recreational activities. It's essential that you also set goals.

Once goals are set life takes on a whole new meaning because time and effort is needed to achieve them. The reward is an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment when things work out to plan.

When one goal is reached then a new one needs to be set.

This process has to carry on till the last breath is drawn.

Even retirees need goals. Otherwise life becomes meaningless no matter how much wealth you have accumulated.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates